Bad Bot Protection & Website SPAM Prevention
Our module finds a bot or a real visitor Trying to enter your Site and blocks all possible malicious bots:
spam, parsing, brute force, vulnerability scan.
If your website got hacked — don’t wait until it gets blacklisted. You may lose your customers and search engine rankings. There is absolutely no time to wait, you want to act quickly!
The problem with so many website security companies is that you do not need to talk with a real man. In IMAP, our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Your security is our objective. We work hard 24/7 to protect your business and your clients. At IMAP, we’re dedicated to your complete satisfaction.
When hackers get access to a website they put up a malicious code to produce hundreds of low excellent spam pages to promote their products and services. Spam may be different and may include spam for pharmacy, SEO services, connection, fake lotteries, fake designer brands, counterfeit watches, free software and much more. The moment they create bogus pages on your server your site gets banned from Google search results.
Here is the listing of SPAM types our scanner can detect:
- Doorway pages. Doorway pages are used to sell fake goods and services. The minute hacker installs malicious code on your site innumerable generated pages is getting indexed by Google. The next thing you may see is that your website gets blacklisted and removed from Google search results.
- Japanese spam. This attack can be known as the “Japanese Essential Word”, “Japanese Hunt Spam” or “Japanese Symbol Spam”. Hackers use your website to spam google and get their low-quality websites in addition to Google.
- Hidden SEO Links. When your site gets hacked it might be used for SEO purposes. Everybody knows that Google enjoys backlinks that this is why hackers gain access to a site to put traffic on their pages and blogs.
- Infected Pages. Our scanner can be used to discover and resolve all kinds of infected pages. Some pages are imperceptible for visitors and webmasters but search engines can see them. Our scanner acts like a google robot and shows you hacked pages and plugins on your website.
- Encrypted Links. Did you download a free template or set up a plugin from a third party website? You should definitely scan your site for poor quality links. Sometimes hackers use free templates and plugins to add their encoded links that just visible for search engines.
Our Smart SPAM Scanner can be used to find other sorts of potentially harmful content such as iframes, malicious links, poor quality links, spam, and redirects. It will let you keep your site clean and safe for your customers and clients.